Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Thursday, April 13, 2006

with a capital B

i'm bored hahas.. just finished with my OB paper.. hence i totally in no mood to start econs.. and heck.. macro econs is totally diff from what is taught in jc.. not that i understand what is taught then.. but ya you get the drift..

well let me see.. what shall i entertain you all with?

my life ain't that interesting.. just that i'm killing myself with more work.. but things aren't confirmed.. so yeps..*jacq we shall pray hard together*

oh i'm going to work for the hols.. so pray i get eye candy(ies) on the job.. if not it'll be another torturous 3 months ahead.. oh the new acad. year starts on 7 Aug.. so plenty of time to have class outings..

what's more..?

people in ntu are an insane lot of people.. who kind of haunt every corner of the school with their books.. i conform unfortunately.. yea.. so get ready those who are coming to ntu.. get ready to conform..

yep.. nothing to bore/hype you guys.. till the next time..

No comments: