Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm just bored

Seeing that this blog has been stagnant for a couple of months, and I'm slacking away my time here now (got a 6 hours break before my lecture, sigh), I shld do another update, haha.

Our class recently got a Yahoo! group, courtesy of Kathy, if you people somehow deleted the invites (which is wahat I did in the 1st round cos' it ended up in my Junk mail, haha), leave a note here and I'll send an invite to ya =P

So life at Pulau NTU has not been that interesting. Was pia-ing my Biz Law assignment during the one week break and don't feel rested at all for a long time time. Can't wait for the end of term hols to begin (starting from 16 Nov!).

It's been a long time since I've seen most of you all.. Any class outings in December? You all can come to Kathy and my alumni band concert on Fri, 30 Dec, to celebrate New Year's eve's eve, haha. Shun4 Bian4 promote our concert =D

Whatever it is, hope life's been well for all of ya. For those studying, mug hard and play hard. For those working, work hard and slack hard. For those serving the country, serve well and sleep more (not when you all polishing the guns hoh). Okay, I'm crapping, becos' I'm too bored, haha.

No comments: