Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Friday, August 26, 2005

5 weeks into uni

Hi ppl! How's life been getting on? Whether it's uni, working, serving the country etc, hope it has gone smmothly for ya =)

I have already spent 5 weeks in Yunnan Garden (can you believe some profs actually refer NTU to this name?), and time is just like flying past.

Uni life is busy even though we don't seem to attend lessons as much as JC. Everything is rush, rush and more rush, projects, lectures, tutorials and even rushing for bus, haha.

Hmm, I'm still CCA-less and am too lazy to find one, haha. Any recommendations?

Oh, I realised that if uni ask you to submit those passport size photo, do submit one that you look pretty good in it. Cos, especially in the case of NTU, everyone taking the same lecture as you (and that's like hundreds of people) can get to see your photo. Pretty creepy right? And I look so childish in mine, sigh, still got people ask me whether I took it in sec sch, hmpf.

Guess that's all for now, take care folks! Anyone going for the 3rd Sept reunion? Update what happen at the reunion here hoh.

No comments: