Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Overwhelmed



Taking heed of Jacq's idea and put up my timetable. I've no idea how to but I'll try though.

The whole 3 weeks were so overwhelming. I could not make head or tail what have happened, what the hell they're going through and for the 1st time in so many years I rely a lot of my textbooks. *Faints* Oh I didn't mention the projects as well. It's like every other week I have a project due. How exciting can my life be. I was actually deciding to participate actively in my ECA but judging the way things go, I don't think I'll be able to. I really want to take a break from studies and really just chill. But bearing in mind the consequences, I've no courage to just relax. Much as I want to go town and eat walk talk and shop. Geez I hope I'll be able to meet up with you all soon. Like get out of Jurong. Argh..

Till then, take care.

No comments: