Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Kathy says... wAhahaaaa...

Yeah, welcome to Kathy says.. heh

Heya PPL!!
School' s either started or school's starting... Haha..
Exciting sia.. getting back to the swing of school after eons.
Well... Jiayou!

Anyway, See no ONe wroTe anYthiNg For So LoNg, i DeciDed to Add a LittLe soMethIng Here...
DoN't UnderStanD How PeoplE CAN WriTe iN Caps ANd Non-CaPs ThrouGhouT... So toUgh! HaHa.. LiKe WhaT I'm DoiNg Now! Even ReadIng thIs is KinDa Tough... Wahaha.

okays not so fun.
so how's life people... update in here bout your life in uni or in ns or outside working le!
To start the ball go a rollin',
ME ME ME!!
haha
so Long never heard from Me RIGHT!!!
can actually sense me saying all these to u people RIGHT!!!
wahaha..
Anyway...
how's my life been so far.. lemme see.
BIdding is total shit work in nus.
got the feeling we pay school fees of few thousand bucks for the system to screw us.
hahaha
everytime the system breaks down, u can hear a chorus of curses go down the hall, around the room, etc.. you get the idea la...
but one good thing is its damn versatile!
i get to do whatever whenever i want, so long as i do smart bidding.
hey man.. got tactics one le!
like tactical warfare liddat.
hilarious to hear cursing..
or people with head pasted to the screen/ keyboard. cos we were so vex or tired of waiting for screen to load that we just slump there.
more extremes like me, wld treat the lab like my home, sitting crosslegged or with knees up on the seats, relax myself ma... haha
enough of CORS not fun system. anyway that CORS reminds me of SA's Chapel of Ressurection (COR too!) heh...
So far.. By right NUS starts school on 1st Aug... but well.. their orientation is a week long, so *th then start lectures...
15th we start tutorials i think. and NOv starts exam.. freaking' fast man...
miracles of miracles, i am doing English literature!!!!!!! oh man... Still dont understand whatever possessed me in the 1st place to bid for that. maybe cos its a cheap course. as in cheap in bidding.. it costs a bomb to buy lit texts. haha
i am also doing psychology(Pray i pass this. must take this as major!!! i want!!!), south asian studies, Singapore society, Geisha,samurais and yakuzas... steady right!!!
next term i wanna take pharmacy too!! haha. arts is kind of fun so long as you are willing to open yourself up to it. i guess everything is like that. what's important to make you happy is to find different perspectives! yae.
Wow. i am quite the crapper... hahhaha
Next up who who?!!?? update le!

No comments: