Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Heehee...

Okie okie. Guess I can join in dominating this blog for a while. Finding a job is hard...not that I never thought so before. Especially those types that don't really welcome students on vacation. Whatever. Signed up with this agency and hope they help me though. Heard from friends' friends or whatever that most office jobs thath they have, they got through agency. So...whatever, even though the pay is going to be quite low. Agree with Jacq that this hols is different. Been thinking about my future and stuff. Personally, do not wish to get stuck in this kind of hard-to-find-job period again. And I figured there are only two ways out or perhaps three. 1)Do extremely well in uni. Heard if you get like graded A, companies will look for you. 2)Get a scholarship with a bond. 3)Take over your parents' business if any. None is an easy method perhaps except for point three which is not applicable to me. Bleah...life is tough.

No comments: