Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hmm..

Regarding to Jacq's last post, I'm still nuts on those Blogger stuff, think Blogspot really outdone themselves in the short one year which I've stop using it (though I much much much prefer LiveJournal, haha, advertising here). I don't even know about the workings of template anymore, haha. Maybe I'll poke around when I'm free.. But then again there's always experts around here (look meaningfully at those using Blogger for blogging) to do the technical stuff, hehe. Besides, lotus is kinda nice, reminds me of my organiser, if you people still remember how it looks like =)
P.S. to Jacq, you've got a new nickname! =P
Oh, how so I do a spell check here?

No comments: