Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Friday, December 17, 2004

wHoa...

i must repeat.. WHOA...
i finally know the existence of a class blog..
coz is art of gossiping i though someone sent this to me by mistake...
Luckily i haven't deleted it. yet. haha.
bbq is fine...
west side travel till 'siao' also fine...
jus make it after my payday.
or else canna afford it.. then i won't be that fine.. heh.
hey.. most ppl also like me blur blur, don't know got the existence of such a blog?
or isit jus me..
anyway, if its jus me, i dont mind you guys going on deluding me.
dont let me know that only i don't know 'bout this... haha.
it's a lot of "knows" and " don't knows" huh... mayhaps only i know what i'm trying to... say/type/express... ha.
waHAHAHa... what can u all do but bear with me now that i found this?
bear with my nonsensical musings!! bear with the tolerance of a bear? (which i hope is big since a bear can be rather huge...) duh. i find that dottish (meaning "....." in case my self-extended-invented-vocab-expression deludes some.. haha) too but maybe it will entertain and soothe those missing my special blend of musings. hahah..



No comments: