Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Blabbering

Haven't been updating at here for quite some time.. It's amusing to know that Karen's cursing when she hit the table or something, be more careful kay gal? Heh, I also curse (silently) when my killer stacks of paper fall to the floor. Inez can choose to do OT ah? I haven't even start OT-ing yet, so maybe I'm not as busy as I thought I was?

Working life is busy, sigh. Can't really believe that I didn't come online during my work week, haha. And I'm spending money faster than I'm earning them, especially on transport fees, I wanna be a child (in the govt's eyes) again, haha.

Anyone wanna catch a movie call me along k? My colleagues don't really go for those type of English movies that I do, sigh. Alfie, Shall We Dance?......

No comments: