Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Monday, January 24, 2005

hello....

its been ages since i last come online to leave or write any msg...bleah...anw i agree wif jacq man...my time is oso damn screw up so hardly spend dat much..hah...but well when it comes to my off days n i nthg to do or juz so happen to go out...i'll spend..haha...

well karen,u mean ur office ppl really no one curse or wat meh?so cool...hah...coz ah at my work place cursing mildly or intensely is so common man...so im very used to it(im one of those who did d least cursing...hah...belive it or not.. :P) but my work place ah...can not show anger or watsoeva coz...im in d SERVICE industry where we'll b "ttack"by ppl from all walks of life..haha...sort of getting used to kena scolding n F at by them but we hafta smile n say "thank u"...haha...sad huh?..

No comments: