Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

hahx

i just got quite a cut on my elbow 'cos i accidentally scratch it against the metal thing that was supposed to hold the keyboard tray but the keyboard tray fell out. but i didn't curse at all this time...i was like ouch...rather pain...not a very deep cut though..but quite long...bah.

the people at my workplace only curse by saying stupid XXX, smelly XXX...in chi of 'cos. yah.

as a student, i have no comments about a five day week. but as an employee...i support a five day week totally! i don't mind working slightly half an hour later on weekdays and having lunch hours cut short...i just don't want to work on sat. so sian.

No comments: