Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ramblings..

Working had been kinda nice this 2 weeks, heh, you didn't read wrongly. I actually get to slack after say 3pm and it's not that hectic anymore. But heard the second batch of ERS forms is coming so I better slack as much as I can now as I still haven't found permanent helpers to assist me in the coming busy season, bleah.

Anyway, I missed wearing sch uni. Keep repeating my clothes until I super sianz already, then those opened shoes' bad for sole man, my feet's skin peeling off liao..

Can't wait for CNY and SA carnival to come.. We go together kk?

Oh, next week Charmed season 6 final episode, must watch! Hehe.

And Karen be careful (P.s to Inez, hmm, 75 gals being AP? Maybe, hehe.)

I can't believe that I actually work for 1 month liao, wow.

Take care folks! Eat more and slack if you can, hahaha.

No comments: