Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

Monday, January 24, 2005

titleless

yup karen, i cant choose OT too. and inez, i cant believe you actually wants to do OT. for me, when there's OT, it usually means that we cant close the shop in time. and at 11pm at night, all you want to do is to get home and not continue mopping and cleaning stuff.

you all office people, be thankful that you can curse (aloud or otherwise). all my cursings have to be replaced by smiles cos the customers are always right (yadda yadda). spent thirfts sia!! when you work weird hours like me, there's not much time to go out much less spend. hahaz... and the perk of working in F and B esp when you are new is that you can try stuff on the pretext of wanting to know how they taste like. plus i get two drinks (though limited in scope) per day. so next time if you all visit during non busy hours, i will try to smuggle for you kay? ;p

No comments: